Monday, March 26, 2012

The Go Game Review

I feel like I am an expert Go Gamer as I've done it about 5 times and will continue to come back.  I first played when I was in my first job out of college but I've done it for my 30th birthday, my wife's 30th birthday, work events and I've even set it up for clients as well.  In San Francisco I've done missions in the Haight, North Beach, SOMA and Mission and each one has been completely different and unique to each area.  I've done one in Seattle as well.

It's tough to explain but it's like the "The Game" movie with Michael Douglas where you're in a game, you need to do certain tasks and there are actors along the way and sometimes you're not sure if they're in the game or not. The Go Game makes it very easy as they set everything up for you after some questions.  It's definitely a unique experience and gets people hooked after their first time.

My work hired the Go Game for our annual retreat/bonding/team work day. Our event coordinator, Roxy, arrived in an orange jumpsuit with lunchboxes in hand so I knew it was going to be good. The game was well organized and had adventures/tasks that took advantage of everyone's various knowledge and talent. They had us running all around Jack London Square in Oakland. I felt like I was on a mini version of Amazing Race. Overall, great experience and would recommend this company for their creativity and enthusiasm.

400 Treat Ave
Ste F
(between 17th St & 18th St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
Serving San Francisco and surrounding area
Neighborhood: Mission
(415) 734-9330

No comments:

Post a Comment